Facebook Box

Ads 468x60px

05 April 2012

IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY! That's right, It's Courtney Stodden Day, OBVIOUSLY

I have this friend. Her name is Bea Schooled. And we're like BFF's. Seriously. Maybe a slight exaggeration. But the restraining order is getting lifted this weekend.

I am going way off track from Courtney Stodden Day....(and probably making myself look a little insane)

Thanks to Bea Schooled, I have this FANTASTIC little nugget for you. NOW we can ALL BE LIKE COURTNEY STODDEN! The challenge I put forth to you is this: Please print, cut out, and paste on cardboard, than cut out again, and then paste at the top of a large ruler. From there, head to your local WalMart in the skimpiest outfit you have. Bonus points if you 'accidently' let a boob pop out. Special prizes awarded if you get kicked out of the store.


I wanna see pics of your WalMart adventures. And I promise to post every single one of them. That is, if I get any. Personally, you're all thinking about stealing this awesome idea from me to post them on your own blogs. BUT THE INTERNET TIME STAMPS. So no stealing. I am on to all of you. 

I haven't stopped laughing since I found this gem. In fact, I can actually goes as far to say this pretty much made my really shitty and tedious Thursday into the Best. Damn. Day. Of. The. Week. AND I'M NOT EVEN DRINKING RIGHT NOW.

Why am I yelling so much? I think it's the excitement of being Courtney Stodden for a day. Truly.

And for further enjoyment, You're welcome


5 comments:

SherilinR said...

i'm sorry, i cannot be friends with her. i have a very low tolerance for people who love themselves that much.

Gia said...

... don't put it *on* me? Hmmmm....

LifesTurns5 said...

I have no words for that....minus I can now take 'watch live train wreck' off my bucket list....

trevor said...

there's horrible music then there's this...also I think the title contains a typo, 'on' should be 'in'

Marianna Annadanna said...

No! No no no no no.

Post a Comment